- Use the Check Availability tab box to make a a reservation and check availability.
- Choose from either our Pack Creek tour (May 10-June 9 and June 26 – September 10) or Waterfall Creek (July 20 – August 31).
- All sales tax, aviation tax, and permit fees are included
- Customary guide gratuity not included.
Group size and Tour Times
- Tours begin at the airport ONE hour before scheduled flight time. Please insure you have enough time to get to the airport.
- Online reservations can be made for 5 people maximum, at the times listed.
- While we encourage individuals to book, the minimum number for a tour is two.
- However we can sometimes arrange for larger families or groups, and may be able to adjust the flying times if needed to meet your schedule. We can also sometimes take a second group if the date you select is already full. Call 907-209-5432 to ask about your desired date and group size.
- A non-refundable $75 per person permit/reservation fee applies to all confirmed bookings.
- Cancellations made at least 15 days in advance will receive full credit or refund of the tour price, less the $75 fee;
- 3-14 days in advance, a 50 percent refund;
- less than 72 hours in advance, no refund.
- Exception: If a tour is unable to fly due to weather or if there is only a single person booked, and guest/guests can’t be accommodated on another departure, there will be a full refund minus the $75 fee.
Getting to the Juneau Airport
- We recommend the Juneau Airport Shuttle as the best way to get to and from the airport from downtown.
- You receive a discount when you book with the code “PACKCREEKBEARS,” Please be prepared to show your Pack Creek or Waterfall Creek tour ticket to the driver to receive this discount.
- The shuttle leaves from several locations downtown. If you are coming off of a ship, we recommend the Four Points Sheraton Hotel as the best pick-up location.
1) all clients will be required to follow the safety policies and procedures of Pack Creek Bear Tours (“P.C.B.T.”);
2) All clients will be required to sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumption of Risks and Indemnity Agreement in favor of P.C.B.T. before departing on any trip; and
3) each client agrees and acknowledges when they sign up for an P.C.B.T. activity that they have significant responsibility for their own safety and that they agree they are ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE for their own safety during participation in an activity.